Monday, January 24, 2011

Well, here we go

Blogging... How do you even start your first blog? Well, that sounds great so lets make like a third grader on fire safety day and stop, drop, and ROLL with it. Ok I promise I will not ever say that again, I am just nervous people. I mean for all I know there is going to be atleast 4 people reading this. Let's get to the point. I started this blog because the other day I was sitting on the couch and..., well actually it was when I was in the car driving to work and..., ok it was really when I was at work and...well yea. So much goes through someone's mind in a day and who do we express it to? Do we tell our friends, family, spouse? Do we even tell God? Of course He knows what we are thinking and I often think since He knows than why do I need to tell Him? My wife knows how much I love her so I don't need to tell her, right? My family knows how thankful I am that I was raised in a Christian atmosphere, and that they are totally awesome, right? My friends know how much I appreciate them and cherish the times we get to play games and just hang out, right? I guess what I am trying to say is start assuming, yes I said it. Start assuming that all these people in your life don't know how you feel. Oh the joy it will bring me when I let my family and friends know how they keep me grounded and how lucky I am to have them in my life.
    Oh the joy it will bring when I tell my spouse on a daily basis how beautiful she is and how much I love her. Oh the joy it will bring when I talk to my heavenly daddy not just before I eat and go to bed. This life goes by pretty darn quick and the older I get the more I am realizing that. I hope that after reading this you are reminded of what you have in your life, because I sure need to be.
     Blogging...How do you even end your first blog? Well, let's make like a, ok ok I promised.

-V- (it's a peace sign without the hand)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Luke! This is a great thing you are doing. I pray many receive a blessing from your words...the thoughts that God has laid on your heart. Have a great day. I'll try not to comment too much and make you embarrassed....but I am your biggest fan...well, I mean second biggest next to your lovely! I love you....Dan would say the same thing if he could type and become a follower but he will probably follow through me. love Mommaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete